Sunday, February 24, 2019

Word of Knowledge at Bojangles Chicken

The Church is not a building, although The Church can meet in buildings, including a Bojangles Chicken building. At 11:00 AM today (Sunday), I was at a Bojangles in Maryville, TN. I was enjoying my fried chicken when one of the workers (Rhonda), came near to sweep garbage from the floor. 
I began to feel pain in the back of my head. The momentary pain was a Word of Knowledge from the Spirit of God. One way a Word of Knowledge works is that you will momentarily feel the pain that someone else is feeling. I asked the lady, who is a Christian, if she was experiencing pain in the back of her head and she said, "Yes, for weeks now." 
I had her repeat truth from the bible about healing and she was instantly healed. The pain left completely and she was very grateful. Even though we were total strangers to each other, God knows us all intimately and will tell one of His kids about another one of His kids in order to help.
You don't have to try and make these things happen. You just need to put Jesus Christ first in your day to day living and be ready for when He will alert you to what He's doing, including church at a fried chicken joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment