Monday, November 6, 2017

Beautiful Violin Worship and CBC Healing

I love when the Holy Spirit takes over worship, especially when the worshippers are good at playing their instruments. Ahava and I were at a seminar in Moravian Falls, NC when this worship occurred. Moravian Falls has an interesting history. Click the link below to read about the town's history.
http://www.moravianfalls.org/aboutmoravianfalls.html

To watch today's video and any of the other 600+ healing and teaching videos, click the link below to my Youtube Channel. Also, if the Spirit leads you, sow into Cardboard Box Church, so that I can continue to produce Youtube videos to encourage and edify the body of Christ, as well as the most important thing of all, winning lost souls to Jesus Christ. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTkOLgvEh6D6CMJJfaC2oQ


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, this is Steven K from MWC. I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry for thinking you were a little crazy. I realize that I and MWC was wrong. I am not speaking for them, only me. Please accept my apology. I hope God continues to use you in a powerful way.

    ReplyDelete