Friday, July 21, 2017

He will tell you what is yet to come

I'm on the road doing Cardboard Box church ministry. Yesterday, while standing in the kitchen of the home of my hosts, I felt compelled to share a testimony about scoliosis healed. As I was sharing, the Spirit started to release His power and we all felt it while standing there in the kitchen. I knew what it meant. I asked my friends if someone was coming to the meeting tonight who needed healing of scoliosis. They very excitedly said, "Yes, a young girl with scoliosis will be here". I said, "The Lord is going to heal her and that's why we're feeling His power concerning this testimony. Testimonies are meant to be repeated. Sure enough, the young girl shows up and get blasted by the power of God and healed. She had pain in her back everyday for 5 years and all the pain left for the first time and she felt straight and strong in her back. A demon causes scoliosis. I cast the demon out.

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. - John 16:13








No comments:

Post a Comment