Friday, September 8, 2017

Authority to move storms

There's much to learn about the power resident within the Spirit filled believer. There are gifts of the Spirit that make ministering to people a breeze. However, knowing your authority in Christ takes studying the scripture and believing what it says about who you are in Christ. Jesus clearly showed us the connection between faith and knowing our authority. At this moment, the state of Florida could use some of that authority in Christ released in its direction to push Hurricane Irma out to sea.

The centurion answered, “Lord, I’m not worthy for you to come under my roof. Just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I am also a man under authority, having under myself soldiers. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and tell another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and tell my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” When Jesus heard it, he marveled, and said to those who followed, “Most certainly I tell you, I haven’t found so great a faith, not even in Israel. - Matthew 8:8-11





No comments:

Post a Comment