Friday, September 1, 2017

Sharing with Muslims how God wants to be their Father

Recently, I ministered to a couple of Muslim men. One of them had back pain and was instantly healed when I ministered to him. Afterwards, I shared how God wanted to be a Father to Muslims, but that Muslims are taught by Mohammed that God is not a Father. This may be because Mohammed never had a father figure in his life. His dad died before he was born. After he was born, his mother put him in a foster home for a number of years. At the age of 6, he was taken from the foster home and back into the care of his mother until she died 2 years later. After this, he was taken into the care of his grandfather. Mohammed never knew how to relate to a father.

I will be to you a Father. You will be to me sons and daughters,’ says the Lord Almighty.” - 2Corinthians 6:18


No comments:

Post a Comment