Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Demon Takes A Jacket Off

I've experienced many different manifestations when putting people through deliverance. Some of the common manifestations that I will feel are clamminess or nausea. I don't always feel a manifestation in my flesh when someone is being delivered from a demon. The person going through deliverance will feel these as well and could also feel a battle in the gut or extreme lightheadedness.

In today's video I explain a new manifestation I experienced when putting someone through deliverance. When it was happening, I found it a bit difficult to verbalize what I sensed, but as I thought about it, the understanding started to become clear. I sensed as if the demon in this young man took a jacket off before leaving. I realized that the young man was the jacket.

The bible tells us to cloth ourselves with Christ. When we entertain thoughts that are from the enemy, we begin to invite demons. Demons are anxious to mimic spiritual truth and corrupt it. It's a creepy thought to think that a demon is wearing us like a jacket.

Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. - Romans 13:11-14

You can watch today's video on my Youtube channel where you will also find over 600 other videos to help you grow in Christ. Below is a link to my channel. There's also a donate button on this blog, on my Youtube channel and in the description box of all my videos should you wish to help support Cardboard Box Church.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTkOLgvEh6D6CMJJfaC2oQ?view_as=subscriber

Cardboard Box Church is a Non-Profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment