Monday, June 19, 2017

Divine protection

One time when I was ministering by myself in England, I came across a group of young girls that were clearly underage, but I felt like talking with them about Jesus. The surroundings were good because it was a public setting with plenty of people walking around, so I didn't think I was setting myself up for trouble. As I shared with them, a man on a scooter became very agitated because I was preaching Jesus. He mocked and said, "If you're for real, heal me so that I can walk!" I replied, "How can you possibly receive from me, since you need an attitude adjustment?" At that point he took out a wand that he opened up to about 3 feet length and jumped up from the scooter to strike me with it. I just stood there and didn't even try to defend myself. As he was bringing the stick towards my head, a friend came out of nowhere from behind me and grabbed the stick out of his hand before I was hit by it. This particular friend knew I was in town, but we had no plans to meet up anywhere. About 30 seconds later, two police officers, who were watching the whole thing, came running over and tackled the man to the ground.

Psalm 121:7-8 show us the deliverance of the Lord.

The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever. - Psalm 121:7-8



No comments:

Post a Comment